Monday, May 11, 2009

Life is Good.....

My little Superman, Beau, at the race track
Katie bundled up, ready for the next race with her ear plugs in...it is SUPER loud!
Jack "cheezin" it for real-those would be cheez-its in his mouth!
Little spectators
Vann
Katie
Mags
Jack
Brian and his mini me-Vann
I thought this was funny. When my parents left last Monday, the boys put their masks on to wave good-bye to them. What, you don't do that when your guests leave??!???




Ok....I think I am actually caught up on my real time post!(Does that make sense???) Well, anyway, I have a few pictures from this last week of the fun we've had. On Friday night, we had a marshmallow roast on the back patio while we looked at the moon through the telescope. Needless to say we were quite sticky with marshmallow goo from our head to our toes. The moon was also alot easier to see when NOT looking through a lens that 3 boys were "helping" with! It was alot of fun and a truly simple way to spend the evening with the kids. On Saturday, the girls had their last soccer game. They lost 2-0 BUT that was the smallest gap they had all season and the team really did improve each game. I may have pictures of them playing as soon as I get my dad's developed. Saturday night we headed up to Tri-State Speedway for some sprint car action! The kids loved the loud noise of the engines, the tractors that graded the track in between races, drinking coke after coke(totally a treat!!), and the two wrecks we saw. It was action packed and lasted until 11:30p.m (Mom was exhausted by the way) We spent a lazy Sunday recouping from our weekend after celebrating Mother's Day at Church.......life is good!!!



1 comment:

Woodard Gang said...

Ooohhhh, I just can't wait to see y'all in a few weeks!!! Love all the new posts :) The mask picture was too funny!