Sunday, September 27, 2009

Ready for Fall!!


Ready for this.....

or this..........

but definitely not ready for this!!!



I was browsing through my pictures stored on my computer and ran across a few fall ones from last year. Looking at the bright, warm colors got me more in the mood for my favorite season. Our leaves are just starting to maybe have a hint of color in them, maybe. But, it always comes fast, before you know it, we'll be heading into winter! We usually camp alot during this time of year but, since Brian starting coaching the girls' soccer team, we haven't had the opportunity. In a few weeks we will be heading up to Shakamak for the Halloween weekend there. The kids are really looking forward to it and I can't wait to see all of their costumes on them. You'll just have to wait and see what they'll be:)

1 comment:

Woodard Gang said...

Great pics...makes me wish so much we would have a "fall" here! Oh well...I'll just enjoy your pics!