Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Is it an Owl????

Starting this past Monday, Beau, Jack, and I are participating in Toddle Time at the library. It is just 40 mins or so of puzzles, stories, songs, and crafts but it is BIG time to Beau. He keeps saying to me, his siblings and daddy that he went to "library school." He just wants to be like his big brothers who go to pre-school....too cute. So anyway, the theme on Monday was owls. We had owl puppets, owl story books and even made a cute little owl mask that we played a game with. The kids would put it over their face and then say "Who, Who am I?" To which Jack would squeal, "It's me, Jack!" Well, after it was over, we were walking outside, heading to the van when Jack turned around with his mask and asked, "Mom, what do I with this coyote thing anyway?"-yeah-I think he's learning!!!!! Can't wait till next week:)

1 comment:

Lee Ann said...

Oh,I do like your new blog background!!! Gotta love Beau..can't believe he IS such a big boy going to library school. I remember when he and Emily were born...seemed like a minute ago!!