Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry, Merry Chrismas...Joy, Joy, Joy!!!


Maggie stirring it up front and center
Katie is in the middle row with the green shirt
Jack was a wise man in the play
Making cookies.....or eating frosting
Vann's proud of his snowman
Maggie had a little help from Dad with her gingerlady
After mass, at the Roses
I bet this is truly how Grandma and Grandpa feel sometimes with all 11 of these grand kids!!
Each family was grouped together to open up the same gift
The girls were thinking it was a Wii,they were right. For some reason the picture with the exclamation on their face like "NO WAY!!" did not upload
Jack got a skateboard
Vann and his cousin Zack opening gifts
I think Beau likes his skateboard
Santa has arrived at our house early Christmas morn'. Time to go get the kids:)
Some were a little sleepy from the night before

Wow, it has been awhile since I have posted. Since Thanksgiving, the Rose family has been ridiculously busy just like everyone else, I am sure. I also had a mishap with my new, new camera(sniff, sniff) so I am back to my other new camera that is no comparison!! I apologize for the crispnessless(?) and blurriness of these pics but it was what I had to work with. We started this merry season with the kids Christmas program at school. The K-5th grades put on a musical called "Cooking up Christmas" and the Pre-Schoolers program was the "Color of Christmas". Both programs were sweet, and chock full of smiles and laughs for the participants and the parents. I look forward to those every year. We also got busy decorating some cookies, headed to the most joyous celebration at our Christmas eve Mass, stopped by Grandma and Grandpa Roses for some fun and enjoyed our own Christmas at home. Whew! Here are some pics from those events and may everyone have Merry Christmas marveling at the humble birth of our Savior and a blessed New Year!!!


1 comment:

Lee Ann said...

Great, great post Mandy!! Love the one of Beau on his skateboard. And I just want to eat Jack up...such a stinking cute wise man!! Also have some really good ones of the girls "stirring it up" and "rolling with the punches" at the Advent program. LOL. Will share them with you later.