Thursday, March 4, 2010

Clean Beds

I am pretty impressed with Vann's bed...he did this all by himself!
Even situated his little animals all in row. That is definitely one of the benefits of having older siblings, you learn things by watching-in spite of the teaching from mom and dad! However....as I ventured into Katie and Maggie's room-

Maybe that theory doesn't hold true..... This is the bed of a 9 yr-old! As much as I can't take credit for Vann's structure and cleanliness, I can neither take credit for Katie's "carefree" cleaning attitude. I really have to stay after her to make her bed in the morning, vs. Maggie and Vann, who rise and shine as they happily make their beds. So funny how God has given each us different personalities and character traits that make us unique!

1 comment:

Lee Ann said...

So true, Mandy! I think there is something true about birth order b/c Grant's room looks like Katie's and Ryan's room looks like Vann's. LOL Tell Van....Awesome job!!!