Thursday, October 21, 2010

Broken Foot and Wacky Wednesday

And a bonus shot of our house. Brian got the shutters back up and I love it. We still have some more little things to do, like hang up our black lanterns on the sides of the door and add a pair of shutters on the short window.
I keep looking at my door area. I can't decide what to do about my sidelights on either side of the door. I had him paint it the same color of brick as a quick decision, because I am not sure what would look best. Paint them all black, black with white trim, black with tan trim, leave em' tan or maybe paint the inside trim black for a pop of color. Decisions, decisions! Also, I don't like my planter box anymore. I don't know if I should get rid of it or paint it as well? I threw my inside topiary out there to give me an idea of what I want out there-I like it.
It's wacky Wednesday at school-arguably the.most.exciting.day.ever.
Baby Beau broke his foot-who knew?? Actually, I kinda did, it just took me awhile to get him to the Dr. because he never complained it hurt and could move it around painlessly in all directions. Don't worry, I threw out my nomination for "mother of the year!!"
Aren't they cute:)






3 comments:

Woodard Gang said...

OK...the side panels by your door...i think they should be black. It will make your door look larger! Then put two potted plants, topiaries on either side and a cute weath and you are good to go! LOVE it!

Lee Ann said...

I totally agree with Ashley about the door. Paint those side panel black. Totally love the new look of the house. :-)

Amy said...

You're house looks amazing! What a great transformation. I think the front porch is screaming for a little black bench under the window! How fun!!