Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Politics of Life, Real Life

Ok so....let's see if I can put this all together.  My health insurance costs more & covers less, the value of our home has gone down, my electric bills are way higher, gas is still crazy expensive, I know of more people who are out of work and looking for a job & our 401 k is stagnant after losing big time.  Aside from the moral and social issues that I disagree with the President on, I can't figure out why I would want him in charge for 4 more years.  Prior to his taking office, all of the things I mentioned before were on the upswing. These are all real things, occuring to our finances, affecting our future and our childrens.  I absolutely don't feel good or secure about the economy.  I do feel blessed for my faith, my Church, my amazing husband, my 6 beautiful and healthy children, my family, my friends, and all of my life experiences that I have had. Those things can't be politicized:)




No comments: