Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A Day in the Life of the Roses

So, many, many things happen everyday at our house that is amusing, unbelievable, memorable, and sometimes downright awful...not sure where this story fits but I need to share it. This is what a blog is for, to capture our lives, I just am not that good at doing that all the time. However, tonight, I had the time and memory to record. Usually we have snack when the girls get home from school, mostly apples. They all like to eat them skin and all so I handed out 5 of them today like I normally do and headed about the house to do whatever...obviously not watching who finished their apple or where exactly they discarded it. So after dinner, Vann needed some assistance in the bathroom and as I go to get him off the pot, why lookie there, a half eaten apple covered in, well, POOP!!! Ugh..Brian has NO IDEA! was the first thought that went through my mind, but then I had to do my duty and fetch it out, oh the fun with boys. By the way,Vann saw it in there before he went, but it was cool to have an apple in the pot mom!

No comments: