Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Uncle Courtney


A few weeks ago I took the kids to a water park and Jack found a little figurine from the "Happy Feet" movie, a short, pudgy, flat topped penguin. He was so excited and played with it in the pool everywhere. He proclaimed at the end of the day that he named it "Corny" or so I thought. Upon clarification he said "No, Mom, Courtney." I thought it was sweet, so I said "Yeah, like Aunt Courtney" even though thinking it funny that Jack remotely thinks of her as a penguin to which he replied, "No, like Uncle Courtney!" Hysterical! I told Courtney and we cracked up. Jack is still walking around with Uncle Courtney.

2 comments:

Sam and Harper said...

Ooh- he is SO cute:)

Woodard Gang said...

That is hilarious!! Between Jack and Vann, you could write a book of their sayings!