Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Mom, I Don't Know How It Happened?


So, Katie and Maggie now ride home with a neighbor friend of ours so that they don't have to ride the bus and we are all thrilled. But the girls are thrilled in a different way. My friend, Mark, who brings them how, hands out a peice of gum to my girls and his boys on the way home, very exciting! However, the past two days Maggie has come home with a huge clump of gum in her hair, right next to her hairline. I remembered that gum in hair=peanut butter so twice now I have slathered my precious Jif on her hair and pulled out the gum. Now, one would think, once in the hair, possible. But twice, one day after the next, is more unlikely. However Maggie is absolutley sure she has no idea how this could have happened and is unsure if it is unavoidable. So for now, until we can get the " I must have a hole in the back of my head" theory down pat, we have a moratorium on the gum. Here's a picture of Maggie goofing off in the tub while wahing out the PB.

2 comments:

Woodard Gang said...

So does gum have wings now and can fly out of the mouth and land in the hair??

mandy said...

Yeah, I guess so!!