Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Wow..What a Miracle

I was just checking up on my favorite blogs as I do often, and a friend of ours had posted a peice about a little boy named Eliot. I wanted to share it with you because it moved me..what a miracle this boy was and what a miracle we all have in our children. Eliot's parents have a blog called 99 balloons which I posted over there in my column. 99 balloons for everyday that that precious little boy was alive. Oh, how it is so easy to take our children's good health for granted. There is also a video on youtube about Eliot's short life and how his parents are able to draw their strength from God in spite of such heart-breaking circumstances. I was just so moved as I listened to his father narrate, tears flowing down my face, thinking of what it must be like to lose a child. His story was also featured on Oprah Tuesday.

1 comment:

Misty said...

Hey Mandy, I saw them on Oprah this week. You beat me to "sharing" them withe everyone. I too was moved beyond words. Thank you God for what we have been given!