Friday, January 16, 2009

Power Rangers and Ballerinas

As the title says, I have Power Rangers and Ballerinas....however some might be surprised to find out that some of my "power rangers" have crossed over to the "ballerina" side! I think growing up with 2 older sisters certainly influences the choices of play that the boys make, much to their father's dismay sometimes. Brian always like to say, "Yep, they're all boy...tractors, dirt, trains and oh, yeah, that's my boy right now on the lawn mower in the pink tutu!!!" Life is funny for sure. Today Maggie wanted to dance to her Bella Ballerina DVD and slowly 2 other little ballerinas joined her as I caught it on the camera. Oh how they will love this when I bring it out it in 15 years!

1 comment:

Woodard Gang said...

How funny!! I think ballerina moves help you in football...right??!!