Friday, February 6, 2009

I never was a waitress, I think I would spill alot!
These are my girls!(minus Carrie who was home with a newborn)
Mandy and LeeAnn
Aren't we cute!!!

Last week was a fun one to say the least because of all of the snow. This is what the kids live for this time of year....sledding behind the 4 wheeler that DAD drives(not mom). Unfortunatly for mom and dad, one thing that we love this time of year, Parents Nite Out, got cancelled because school was out. It's always nice to have an evening a free babysitting especially when it's at school and SR. T is involved. So, despite what the kids think, Brian and I were much more disappointed than they were when we found out it was a no go! However, we also had other plans that same weekend to head up to our school fundraiser dance on Saturday and thankfully, it was not cancelled. The girls and I(my friends) were ready to break a leg on the dance floor but the music didn't really cooperate. But as Michelle said, If you get lemons, make lemonade! There were lots of photo opportunities of us out there on the floor, thankfully some will never make to the computer(we hope!) The evening flew by much too fast, but good memories were made!


No comments: