Wednesday, November 25, 2009

More Birthdays!!!


Vann turns 5!
Katie turns 9!

Rose family celebrating Jack, Beau, Katie, Vann and our cousin Griffin's birthdays

My sister-in-law Jana, made these great cake for the boys
Well, we made it through another year of the multiple birthdays in a row! We have a tradition of letting the kids pick out their breakfast so Vann asked for homemade chocolate chip muffins and Katie wanted pop-tarts. Works for me. We then celebrated all 4 of the kids who have had a birthday in the last three weeks along with my nephew Griffin, who shares a birthday with Vann. It looked like Christmas with the 5 of them opening presents. We are heading to Georgia today to celebrate Thanksgiving and some more birthday bashes down there too. May you all have a wonderful holiday with your families!

2 comments:

Sam and Harper said...

I can't believe Katie is 9. I mean, I really can't believe it. I remember when you visited pregnant with her and that does not seem like 9 years ago!

Looks like so much fun with all of the birthday's!

Anonymous said...

Love the cake! :)