Monday, April 5, 2010

Port St. Joe

Heading down, ready for some fun in the sun....but first, Beau caught up on his napping, beach style!
Our humble abode for the week, looks like a bomb exploded and we just got there! I tell ya', you have to get one with the sand when you camp on the beach. It's EVERYWHERE!!



Brian's getting ready to try and catch us some fish for supper. No such luck though. So, we headed into town where the local fisherman brought in the fresh catch of oysters, shrimp, and scallops. I think we bought 60#'s of oysters....mmmm, good!



Playing in the ocean with cousins

Katie was this close to learning how to skim. And I almost got on to try to show her how to do it, but then I remembered, I don't know how to do it!!
The girls were so brave! I think the air temp that day was 65 and the water temp was around 63!
Beau, once again, catching up on his naps.
Shelby and Katie enjoying a game of horseshoes.

They could pass for sisters, couldn't they?





No comments: