Monday, April 26, 2010

Weekend Recap.....


Katie and Maggie's soccer team, they named themselves the
"Orange Crush". Cute, cute girls on this team!
The girls warming up with coach Brian...they love playing for their dad! I know I am a biased observer, but the team had their best game yet on Saturday. It was great to see them communicate on the field together and really incorporate the teamwork mentality into their game. My girls each scored 2 goals a peice, not to mention the other girls who scored as well. It was fun!
Jack, just a swingin'
Vann too!

Brian was working overtime this weekend around the house. One of his many projects was to get the boat ready. Boating season is just around the corner-yipee!





3 comments:

Woodard Gang said...

Yay! You did it :) Glad the girls did awesome this weekend! And Vann's hair is getting soo long...looks like a different kid!

Between You and Me said...

thanks for linking up to my weekend recap....and for stopping by my blog!!

Are you in Orlando?? I see that we both know Ashley...well, I can't say that I "know" her...but we're trying to go to lunch so that we can get to know each other!!!

take care!

mandy said...

Actually Tara, I am Ashley's sister. She loves your blog and told me about the link, so I joined in. I live in Southern Indiana....too bad it's a little far for lunch, but I would love to meet you. She told me how you guys met...too funny!