Monday, March 30, 2009

Jack making his #2 face-of course, there is a story there!
When you gotta go-I can't tell you how many little hineys I saw on this vacation
Maggie striking some kind of karate kid pose
Jack and Beau
I was so excited to get the sand in my toes, there is nothing like it. However, my feet weren't ready for flip flops as you can see by the little sore on my toe.
This is 5 of the 6 grandsons lined up in the kayaks: Griffin, Zack, Vann, Jack, and Beau
Vann
Dave reeling in a BIG one(actually it turned out to be nothing!)
Baby Owen wearing his manly pink towel
Katie


1 comment:

Lee Ann said...

Great pics with your new FujiZ. I will have to tell my friend that I get to reap the rewards of that camera thru someone else. My faves are the hiney pic and the karate kid pose!! Looks like there was fun had by all.....:)